To be honest, React Native is not relatively new but right from the time it hit the market, there has been a revolutionary change. For the laymen, React Native is mainly one open-source JS framework, designed for creating some of the interactive mobile apps. People are more into react native development agency these days because the app as created can run on both Android and iOS.
So, now you just need to assemble few components, code just a bit and you have a perfect app ready right in front of you. The app, you have created, can easily run on various smartphones, without the need of changing the code for every possible operating system.
To top it all, React Native comes with different modules, libraries, readymade codes and even frameworks, which helped app developers and mobile programmers a lot. Being a deep-rooted Java library, web developers are currently relying on it for crafting some of the browser applications nowadays.
Why Reach Native is completely different from the rest?
Whenever you are thinking of React Native, you are thinking of only one app for multiple operating systems. So, you are free from coding right from the scratch and get along with native framework with module-based coding.
As there are number of tools available for developing cross-platform mobile app, various technologies like CSS, HTML and more are combined for creating those bowser-dependent apps. But, thanks to React Native you are subject to get complete native apps, and not any HTML5 or even bowser-based applications.
A truly native option:
Majority of the mobile apps as crafted with JS will use Cordova or any framework created on top like Sencha Touch or Ionic. If you are using Cordova, you get the chance to make some calls to native APIs but the bulk remains with HTML and JS inside WebView.
- Even though you can approximate multiple native components, not even a single Cordova app will match the feel and even the look of Real Native applications.
- Some of the little points like navigation, keyboard behavior and even scrolling acceleration won’t match that of React Native mobile app and will frustrate the customers when they fail to behave as expected.
- Even though you still end up writing JS with React Native, the final components will end up rendering as the widgets for the native platforms.
- If you have worked on React Native before then you will definitely feel at home. In case, you have some written apps in Objective C or Java, you can recognize multiple components of React Native with ease.
- The best feature you can get from react native app development agency is the making of app’s view later one output of state. So, being a developer, it means that in place of making changes to view the components, you can define the view based on the input data.
- React is intelligent enough to make the changes for the user whenever there’s any change in the state. This shift can further help in simplifying the perfect building UIs. With React, you can easily track down the bugs.
- There’s no need to think much about the path of the user through React Native system and you can focus on ensuring that your view declarations can always handle possible shapes for the app’s current state.
- This becomes one easy problem to solve and even to test. Even your computer gets to understand it easily. Therefore, making some improvements to the static analysis and even type systems will make it a lot easier to catch up with the bugs.
Delivering premium app using JS only:
When React Native started its venture, its primary focus was on the iOS users, which later shifted to Android, VR, React Native Web and all Windows 10 supportive devices like tablets, PC, Xbox and mixed reality devices, to name a few.
Apart from these points, whenever it is not required to create some of the customized native modules, mobile app developers can deliver some of the premium quality apps for the iOS and Android using JS only. So, that will just take fraction of all the available resources with that native approach.
You can hit it off after you Hire React Native developer with simple apps for getting hold of some data and then displaying it right on screen. Then you can call up the experts to work on some of the demanding projects with some unconventional functionality attached to it.
No matter whatever the scenario might be, there is always a positive sign with React Native. That’s the beauty of this solution and reason for its growing demand among masses.