How to fix [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] error Code? [Fixed]
How to solve for [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] error Code?
Are looking for how to fix [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] error solution? Here you will find some guidelines that will possibly solve your problem without fail. Have a look…
In this article, we will discuss about the solution to [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] error. You can read lots of articles centered on all of the internet and technical features of gadgets and its own usages. Here, the big problem of everybody confronted each and every trip to a specified time. That’s Server Problem around the internet. This moment, we’ve got the matter of “error”. The report requires the advice of how-to fix the pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06 errors in Outlook program whilst sending an email.
If you see [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] error code, it means that your Outlook doesn’t work properly. So, what can you do to become Outlook work correctly? Here are several simple instructions:
How this error pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06 occurs?
The error happens for several reasons. This conflict builds, because of the corrupt account setup in the software choices.
Some constraints are not effortlessly entered in the server port numbers, and also the verification and the fixed link.
How to fix pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06 error?
There are six easy and simple methods to resolve the error. Here we go one after another.
Method 1: To fix pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06 error
- Open the “control Panel “
- Click on the “programs and features” option.
- Then find “Microsoft Office 365” or proper application and then click on it.
- Click on “Edit” option and select the “Repeat” Option. Keep following the instruction on the page.
- After finishing the process, you can restart your Outlook application and then look over if the code pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06 continues.
- Let’s open the “Outlook” application on your computer.
- Go to the “File” option and then click on “Account Settings”.
- Then, you can click the “Messaging” icon.
- You can select your email account from the list.
- Now, you can see new window of an email account will appear on the screen. Then click on “More Settings”.
- Click on “Internet messaging settings”.
- After clicking of internet messaging setting, open the “Outgoing server” icon.
- Now, you have to check the box of “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Click “OK” to apply the modifications.
- After completing the process, you can reboot the outlook and then look over the error code [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] persists.
RESULT3: Removing Unnecessary Accounts or Duplicate Accounts
- Open the Outlook and then click the “Menu” option.
- Then, touch the “Account Settings” and then click the “Messaging” icon.
- You can choose any one of the “duplicate mail accounts”.
- Click the “Delete” option to remove the duplicate accounts.
- Firstly, open the “Outlook” application.
- Click on the “File” option and then choose the “Account Settings“.
- After clicking og Account setting option, open the “Messaging” tab. It appears the new page.
- Now, you can choose the “your email account from” the list.
- The new “Email Account” will open. You can select the “More Settings” option and then click on it.
- Next, “Internet messaging settings” will open.
- Now, open the “Advanced” option.
- Now you can change or modify the “outgoing server (SMTP) port number to 587″.
- Finally, click the “OK” button to apply the changes.
- After finishing the process, restart the Outlook and then check if your error code [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06] persists.
RESULT 5: CHECK THE ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE
- The antivirus software frequently affects all the technical aspects. It forms many problems and makes errors on the internet.
- So, first you have to choose “Disable temporarily” option.
RESULT 6: REINSTALL OUTLOOK SOFTWARE APPLICATION
The above methods are not suitable for your convenience, better you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it to resolve the error [pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06]. And then create a fresh account. So, follow the steps to reinstall Outlook.
- You have to open the “Control Panel”.
- Click on the “Programs and Features“.
- You have to find “Microsoft Office 365” and click on it.
- Choose the “Uninstall” option at the top of the programs and features. You have to keep an eye on the instructions and information on the page.
- After finishing the process, you have to “reinstall office”.
This is a final part of resolving the Outlook error code pii_pn_a0b42f56ec0c7e06. There are lots of logical procedures provide in this article. I Hope this article can help you to resolve your error problem.