Apps are the cornerstone of Apple’s iOS platform. The ecosystem is what sets Apple’s mobile platform apart from its rivals, and the highest-quality iPhone apps are typically best in class.
But, like any app store, it is sometimes difficult to find out what are truly the best apps, the ones that stand out from the rest and offer a tool or service that’s far beyond anything else available.
1. Oflow – Creativity App
Oflow sparks your imagination with more than 150 proven creative prompts for having ideas and using your imagination whenever you feel stuck.
• Bookmark your favorite methods for getting unstuck
• Create and share ideas and notes
• Export methods or notes to Evernote
• Set daily creative reminders for inspiration
• iPad and iPhone support
Designed to help you be more creative and have ideas
– More than 150 proven, creativity tips and prompts that will have you coming up with great ideas instantly
– Set daily creativity reminders
– From creating a mind map to drawing in the dark, Oflow will help you break through any creative block
– Keep notes and bookmark favorites
– Share ideas and methods by email, Twitter, Facebook, or export to Evernote
– Works on both iPad and iPhone devices
The blocks slide until they hit a wall or another block, challenging you to figure out how to use your pieces as support to create new paths and beat the 100 handmade levels.
There’s no time or move count limit. It is challenging you to simply complete the puzzles.
– 100 handmade levels
– Easy to play
– Minimalistic graphics
– Provides a great challenge experience for players.
– No time or move count limit