GeoShred Pro Version 2.6, an exciting update to the award-winning GeoShred musical instrument for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. GeoShred, Winner of 2017 Electronic Musician Editor’s Choice Award as “one of the most innovative, groundbreaking products to emerge in the past twelve months”.
GeoShred is an expressive musical instrument with a multi-touch performance surface, coupled with an advanced physical model of a guitar. A fusion of Wizdom Music’s Geo Synthesizer user interface (Jordan Rudess), and moForte’s powerful, modeled guitar and effects chain based on the next generation Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA. Add to that, incredible support for MIDI/MPE which makes GeoShred both a powerful synth and a formidable MIDI/MPE controller!
With GeoShred 2.6, everyone can shred using the the new diatonic playing surface! You can Shred the Blues and never hit a wrong note. Slide your finger in any direction and let the magic happen using a scale that fits perfectly against a backing track
Seamlessly move between fretless and diatonic modalities in a magical musical way using our isomorphic and diatonic playing surface and groundbreaking intelligent pitch rounding.
GeoShred is NOT just another app. GeoShred is a powerful, musical instrument that offers a performance environment on a multi-touch surface unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
GeoShred Pro Version 2.6 Features Include:
• A fluidly expressive playing surface + a Physically modeled guitar
• Intelligent pitch rounding
• A diatonic keyboard where every key on the screen is in the scale.
• MIDI IN/OUT and MPE support
• MIDI control using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, virtual MIDI and all digital interfaces
• MIDI configuration presets
• 3D touch on iPhones that support 3D touch
• Customizable control surface can be mapped to physical MIDI Controls
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support.
• Backing tracks from the iTunes library
• Multiple Modeled effects
• Modeled feedback and VCF effects
• Echo, a unique looper and multi-tap echo
• Finger vibrato, slide and fret scraping
• Unique mono mode using intervals of multiple strings.
• Built in Arpeggiator
• Alternative tunings
• Support for world scales and temperaments including Indian Ragas, Arabic and Balinese scales.
• Easily share presets with friends